42) According to the provisions of the National Response Framework, (43) "Many DOD components and agencies are authorized to respond to save lives, protect property and the environment, and mitigate human suffering under imminently serious conditions, as well as to provide support under their separate established authorities, as appropriate.
What does NRF stand for?
NRF stands for National Response Framework
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NRF
We have 119 other meanings of NRF in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Resources and Ethical Trade
- NSW (New South Wales) Renewable Energy Target (Australia)
- Natural Resources, Environment and the Arts (Northern Territory Government; Australia)
- Natural Resources, Environment, the Arts and Sport (Northern Territory Government; Australia)
- National Respiratory and Enteric Virus Surveillance System
- NRE World Bento, Inc. (Fairfield, CA)
- NACCRRA Resource Exchange
- National Railway Equipment Company (Mt. Vernon, IL)
- National Research Forum
- National Research Foundation (South Africa)
- National Retail Federation
- National Revolutionary Faction (defunct UK anarchist group)
- National Rowing Foundation (est. 1966)
- NATO Reaction Force
- NATO Response Force
- Natural Resources Foundation (various locations)
- Nature Reserve Fund (Ukraine)
- Naval Reactors Facility
- Naval Reserve Force/Fleet
- Navy Repair Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, Military Support to Civil Authorities (MSCA); Joint Publication 3-08, Interagency, Intergovernmental Organization, and Nongovernmental Organization Coordination During Joint Operations Volumes I and II; GAO Report-10-364, DOD Needs to Take Actions to Enhance Interagency Coordination for Its Homeland Defense and Civil Support Missions; and the National Response Framework all address the need for interagency stakeholders to work together.
The subsequent plan, the National Response Framework, provides only cursory guidance.
In January 2008, the Department of Homeland Security issued the National Response Framework (NRF) to replace the NRP.
Our work with our interagency partners, state and local governments, and nongovernmental organizations has highlighted and brought understanding of the supportive role the military would play within the national response framework and the national incident management system.
The new national response framework, released in March, is expected to enhance preparedness by providing a detailed plan for response and short-term recovery.
The National Response Framework Because the nation has faced an unprecedented series of disasters and emergencies, the national response structures have evolved and improved to meet these threats.
The National Response Framework (NRF) updates the widely criticized National Response Plan put into place shortly before Hurricane Katrina hit.