By mid-January, laboratories of the World Health Organization and the National Respiratory and Enteric Virus Surveillance System had tested 25,779 specimens, of which 5% were positive for flu; however, during the week ending January 19, the percentage of positive specimens was 13.
What does NREVSS stand for?
NREVSS stands for National Respiratory and Enteric Virus Surveillance System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Research Ethics Service (United Kingdom)
- Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences (academic program)
- Naval Receiving Station (US Navy)
- Nevada Real Estate Services (Henderson, NV)
- Northern Rockies Educational Services, Inc. (Montana)
- NASA Research and Education Support Services (Washington, DC)
- Natural Resources and Ethical Trade
- NSW (New South Wales) Renewable Energy Target (Australia)
- Natural Resources, Environment and the Arts (Northern Territory Government; Australia)
- Natural Resources, Environment, the Arts and Sport (Northern Territory Government; Australia)
- NRE World Bento, Inc. (Fairfield, CA)
- NACCRRA Resource Exchange
- National Railway Equipment Company (Mt. Vernon, IL)
- National Research Forum
- National Research Foundation (South Africa)
- National Response Framework
- National Retail Federation
- National Revolutionary Faction (defunct UK anarchist group)
- National Rowing Foundation (est. 1966)
- NATO Reaction Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
World Health Organization (WHO) and National Respiratory and Enteric Virus Surveillance System (NREVSS) collaborating laboratories were positive for influenza.