A new introduction to this edition is provided by Helms, a historian with the National Resources Conservation Service of the US Department of Agriculture.
What does NCRS stand for?
NCRS stands for National Resources Conservation Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCRS
We have 55 other meanings of NCRS in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Rottweiler Rescue (Raleigh, NC)
- National Capital Region Rifle Association (Canada)
- National Capital Region Ringette League (Canada)
- Neuro-Cognitive Rehabilitation Research Network (support and consultation)
- National Centre of Radiobiology and Radiation Protection
- National Commission for Reconstruction, Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- North Carolina Response Rating System (emergency response evaluation; North Carolina Department of Insurance)
- National Center for Radiation Research and Technology
- National Capitol Response Squad
- National Corvette Restorers Society
- Nationally Certified Recovery Specialist (certification)
- NATO Crisis Response System
- Network Centric Radio System
- Nonconformance Report Supplement
- North Carolina Retirement System
- North Central Research Station (USDA)
- National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law (University of Mississippi School of Law)
- National Coalition on Racism in Sports and Media (American Indian Movement)
- National Congenital Rubella Surveillance Programme (UK)
- National Congenital Rubella Syndrome Registry
Samples in periodicals archive:
EDF, Ranchers Praise Plan to Focus Conservation Programs on Species Recovery WASHINGTON, March 12 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Conservation and rancher groups say a special initiative announced today by USDA's National Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) could help recover the greater sage-grouse.
Cordivano Brothers works with various agencies, including the Chester County Conservation District and the National Resources Conservation Service on environmental issues involving the mushroom industry.
A representative sampling of additional customers among the company's first 100 conversions include Medical Park Federal Credit Union of Wheeling, West Virginia; UALU #159 Credit Union of Martinez, California; WVDHHRE Federal Credit Union of Charleston, West Virginia; Twin Peaks Credit Union of Salt Lake City, Utah; Valdosta Federal Credit Union of Valdosta, Georgia; Columbia Municipal Employees Credit Union of Columbia, Missouri; Barstow Railway Employees Credit Union of Barstow, California; Group Service Credit Union of Tulsa, Oklahoma, The Cornerstone Credit Union of Des Moines, Iowa; and National Resources Conservation Service Federal Credit Union of Fort Worth, Texas.
Nominated by National Resources Conservation Service -- Region IV: Stoney Point AgriCorp, Inc.
Phase Two is projected to cost $180,000, with $135,000 from the federal National Resources Conservation Service, $30,600 from the property owner, Polynesian Mobile Home Park LLC, and $14,400 from the city.
CONTACT: Sharon Boyce of National Resources Conservation Service, +1-209-722-4119, ex.
The National Resources Conservation Service, a federal agency that was included in the BAER Team, completed three projects in the San Bernardino Mountains that addressed urgent threats to lives or property, but it was unclear whether Waterman Canyon was included in that assessment, spokesman Paul Laustsen said.