Carlos Sunderman, program director of the National Resource Center for Safe Schools, discussed school safety programs within the U.
What does NRCSS stand for?
NRCSS stands for National Resource Center for Safe Schools
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern Rivers Cavy Society
- Nottingham Radio Control Society (UK)
- National Registration Center for Study Abroad
- Nebraska Rural Community Schools Association
- Natural Resources Conservation Service District Conservationist (USDA)
- National Research Center for Statistics and the Environment
- Nebraska Religious Coalition for Science Education
- National Resource Center on Supportive Housing and Home Modification
- National Research Center on Student Learning
- National Resource Center for Special Needs Adoption
- Natural Resources Conservation Service State Conservationist (USDA)
- National Register of Cancer Trials (UK)
- National Registry of Childhood Tumours
- National Research Council of Thailand
- Nepal River Conservation Trust (est. 1995; Nepal)
- Non-Randomized Controlled Trial
- Northern Rivers Community Transport (Australia)
- New River Community and Technical College
- Northeast Regional Cod Tagging Program (Gulf of Maine Research Institute; Portland, ME)
- National Radio Control Truck Pulling Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Resource Center for Safe Schools is offering a range of help and services to schools and communities in the prevention of school violence.
April 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Resource Center for Safe Schools offers a range of help and services to schools and communities in the prevention of school violence.