24 -- The National Research Institute of Police Science confirms with DNA tests that Kim Hye Gyong is Yokota's daughter.
What does NRIPS stand for?
NRIPS stands for National Research Institute of Police Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Natural Resources Information Network (Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada)
- Northern Rockies Information Node (now Mountain Prairie Information Node)
- National Research Institute for Oceanology (South Africa)
- Naval Resettlement Information Officer
- Neurologic Rehabilitation Institute of Ontario (Canada)
- Non-Reactive Infinite-Order Sudden Approximation
- National Rice Improvement Programme (Nepal)
- Naval Reserve Intelligence Program
- NIST Radiochemistry Intercomparison Program
- Nuclear Receptor Interacting Protein 1
- NASA Research Information Service
- National Register Information System (US National Park Service)
- National Registration and Inquiry System (various nations)
- National Resource Inventory System (USDA)
- Natural Resource Information System
- New Republic Intelligence Service (Star Wars)
- Nursing Research Initiative for Scotland
- Naval Reserve Information Systems Office
- National Research Infrastructure Taskforce (Australia)
- Northern Rivers Information Technology (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Oct 19, 2005 - (JCNN) - Hitachi announced on October 18 that in collaboration with the National Police Agency's National Research Institute of Police Science Japan the company has developed a system that can detect in real time toxic gases listed in the Chemical Weapons Convention (sarin, mustard, etc.
The National Research Institute of Police Science is trying to develop a DNA test to identify the race of criminal suspects who leave DNA at crime scenes.
The National Research Institute of Police Science in a recent report attributed the accident in Yokohama in January 2002 to metal fatigue in a hub that linked the wheel to the axle of the trailer, they said.
The National Research Institute of Police Science conducted the analysis using a tissue sample and a blood sample from Kim.
The National Research Institute of Police Science under the National Police Agency (NPA) is examining the bills, the police said.
However, the National Research Institute of Police Science, Japan's largest police laboratory and located in Chiba Prefecture, later found that only half of the page in question had been replaced, and the entry concerning the alibi had existed from the beginning.
In the 100th session, a researcher at the National Police Agency's National Research Institute of Police Science told the court sarin nerve gas was synthesized through five stages at the cult's facility in Yamanashi Prefecture.