The study was approved by the National Research Ethics Service, which oversees hundreds of NHS projects.
What does NRES stand for?
NRES stands for National Research Ethics Service (United Kingdom)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NRES
We have 7 other meanings of NRES in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act
- Northern Rockies Ecosystem Protection Act (wilderness protection)
- Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Cabinet (Kentucky)
- National Registry of Effective Prevention Programs
- National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices (US DHHS)
- Non-Resident External Rupee Account (India)
- Natural Resource Environmental Research Center (Haifa, Israel)
- Nomura Real Estate Residential Fund, Incorporated (Japan)
- National Rail Enquiry Service (Great Britain)
- National Real Estate Services (Greenville, SC)
- Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences (academic program)
- Naval Receiving Station (US Navy)
- Nevada Real Estate Services (Henderson, NV)
- Northern Rockies Educational Services, Inc. (Montana)
- NASA Research and Education Support Services (Washington, DC)
- Natural Resources and Ethical Trade
- NSW (New South Wales) Renewable Energy Target (Australia)
- Natural Resources, Environment and the Arts (Northern Territory Government; Australia)
- Natural Resources, Environment, the Arts and Sport (Northern Territory Government; Australia)
- National Respiratory and Enteric Virus Surveillance System
Samples in periodicals archive:
REB Education The UK National Health Service, a system that bears many similarities to our own health care system, has recently moved the highly organized National Research Ethics Service (NRES) into a very interesting partnership with the National Patient Safety Agency, an Agency that "leads and contributes to improved, safe patient care by informing, supporting and influencing the health sector.