The National Research Council committee, incorporating input from a March 2011 workshop, envisions an individual-centric information commons that would underlie a knowledge network of disease and new taxonomy and recommends pilot studies for mining large sets of patient data acquired during the ordinary course of health care.
What does NRCC stand for?
NRCC stands for National Research Council Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRCC
We have 106 other meanings of NRCC in our Acronym Attic
- North Royalton Community Band (North Royalton, Ohio)
- Noninvasive Measurement of Regional Cerebral Blood Flow
- Normalized Regional Cerebral Blood Flow
- National Reference Center for Bioethics Literature
- National Reference Centre for Bacterial Meningitis
- National Range Control Center
- National Registry in Clinical Chemistry
- National Registry of Clinical Chemists (CHO)
- National Republican Congressional Committee
- National Research Center on Camel (India)
- National Research Council of Canada
- National Resource Center for Cephalopods
- National Resource Coordination Center
- National Resource for Computation in Chemistry
- National Response Coordination Center (FEMA)
- Naval Regional Contracting Center
- Naval Reserve Coordination Center
- Neighbouring Rights Collective of Canada
- New River Community College (Dublin, VA)
- Non-Recurring Closing Costs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Perritt also served on the Computer Science and Telecommunications Policy Board of the National Research Council, a National Research Council committee on "Global Networks and Local Values," and the interprofessional team that evaluated the FBI's Carnivore system.
Warning that the risk of dangerous consequences from global climate change is growing with every tonne of greenhouse gases emitted into the atmosphere, a National Research Council committee says there is a pressing need for substantial action to limit the magnitude of climate changes and to prepare to adapt to such changes.
Research on such building attributes and bomb blast effects has been conducted by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, and a National Research Council committee recently urged the agency to step up efforts to share its findings with the commercial design and building community.
Protecting patient privacy A recent report from a National Research Council committee urges assigning every employee in a health care organization a unique identifier for logging onto the information system.
Seth Coe-Sullivan has been selected as a member of the National Research Council Committee that will develop a research strategy for the environmental, health, and safety (EH&S) aspects of engineered nanomaterials.
National Research Council Committee on the Role of Human Factors in Home Health Care.
He served as a member of the National Research Council PNGV Review Committee for six years, and is currently serving on National Research Council committees to review the DOE FreedomCAR and Fuels Partnership Program and Fuel Economy of Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles.