India's National Remote Sensing Agency had said that the construction work was on at the Zangmu site on the Chinese side of the Brahmaputra River.
What does NRSA stand for?
NRSA stands for National Remote Sensing Agency (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRSA
We have 10 other meanings of NRSA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Resident Studies (US Army)
- Non-Rising Stem
- Nonconformance Reporting System (US NASA)
- Normal Rabbit Serum
- Norman-Roberts Syndrome
- Northwest River Supply (outdoor equipment retailer)
- Novell Replication Services
- Nuclear and Radiation Safety
- Numerical Rating Scale (pain measurement)
- Numerical Rating Scale for Fatigue
- National Research Service Award (US National Institutes of Health)
- Naval Research Science Advisor
- Neighborhood Revitalization Strategy Area (various locations)
- Neurophysin-Related Cell-Surface Antigen (cancer)
- Non-Revenue Space Available (airline travel)
- National Road Safety Advisory Group (New Zealand)
- National Road Safety Action Plan
- Natural Resources and Sustainable Agricultural Systems (USDA)
- Nuclear Receptor Structure Analysis Servers
- National Radon Safety Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Remote Sensing Agency, Hyderabad has developed an Atlas on Landslide Hazard Zonation for parts of Uttaranchal and Himachal Himalayas using the concept of AHP (NRSA, 2001).
The agreement gives Antrix, the commercial arm of India's Department of Space and NRSA, the National Remote Sensing Agency of India, exclusive rights to sell ORBIMAGE products in their country.