Brainchild of the National Remembrance Institute in Poland, the game has been made to show children what the country was like in the Soviet era.
What does NRI stand for?
NRI stands for National Remembrance Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRI
We have 130 other meanings of NRI in our Acronym Attic
- National Rural Health Students' Network (Australia)
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- National Road Heritage Trail (Indianapolis, IN)
- National Register of Historic Vessels
- National Reining Horse Youth Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Nanoelectronics Research Initiative
- Nanosystem Research Institute (Japan)
- NASMHPD Research Institute
- National Recovery Institutes
- National Rejectors, Inc. (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One in 10 The National Remembrance Institute estimates that around one in 10 Catholic clergy acted as informers in communist-ruled Poland, beginning in the 1950s when attempts were made to install pro-communist "patriot priests" in top church posts.
Yet although SB files are now being opened by a newly created National Remembrance Institute, church leaders have been more interested in what they reveal about the glory of Catholic martyrdom than the shame of Catholic collaboration.