org National Rehabilitation Information Center 1010 Wayne Ave.
What does NARIC stand for?
NARIC stands for National Rehabilitation Information Center
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NARIC
We have 2 other meanings of NARIC in our Acronym Attic
- Nebraska Auto Racing Hall of Fame
- National Adolescent Reproductive Health Partnership
- National Association of Responsible Home Rebuilders and Investors
- National Affordable Rental Incentive (Australia)
- National Ageing Research Institute
- National Agricultural Research Institute (various locations)
- National Association for Resource Improvement (Bangladesh)
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- NorAdrenaline Reuptake Inhibitor
- National Academic Recognition Information Centre (UK)
- North American Resources Inc Ltd (subsidiary of South American Minerals, Inc)
- National Airspace Resource Investment Model
- National Association of Record Industry Professionals
- National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand
- National Association for the Rescue of Japanese Kidnapped by North Korea (Japan)
- Narkotika Dan Obat Terlarang (Narcotics, Psychotropic and Addictive Substances)
- National Agricultural Research Laboratories (Kenya)
- National Air and Radiation Laboratory
- National Analytical Reference Laboratory (Australia)
- National Applied Research Laboratories (National Science Council, Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/~orphan National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC) www.
Other national clearinghouses include the Cancer Information Service, the National Rehabilitation Information Center, the National Information Center for Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases; the National Diabetes Clearinghouse; the National Clearinghouse for Alcohol & Drug Abuse; the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse; and the Clearinghouse on Health Indexes.
Washington, DC: National Rehabilitation Information Center.
Washington, DC: National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC).
20006 (202) 293-5960 National Rehabilitation Information Center 8455 Colesville Rd.
Individuals interested in further details about the 1987 national study may request a copy of Uses and Potential Use of Information Technology by State Rehabilitation Agencies, NIDRR Five-Year Grantees, and RCEP's from the National Rehabilitation Information Center, Macro Systems, 8455 Colesville Road, Suite 95, Silver Spring, Maryland 20910.