National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers 37.
What does NRRTS stand for?
NRRTS stands for National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Recreation Reservation System (aka National Recreation Reservation Service)
- National Residential Radon Survey (US EPA)
- Near Resonance Rayleigh Scattering
- Non-Resonant Raman Scattering
- National River Restoration Science Synthesis
- Natural Resource Rural Tourism
- Natural Resources, Recreation and Tourism (various universities)
- Neonatal Rapid Response Team
- Neutral Red Retention Time (molecular biology)
- Natural Resource Rural Tourism Initiative (Ireland)
- Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University (Thailand)
- Neurological Rehabilitation and Research Unit (University of California, Los Angeles)
- National Residential Ringing Week (UK)
- Name Reporting System
- Name Resolution Server
- National Railway Supplies, Ltd. (UK)
- National Readership Survey
- National Real Estate Specialists (Prescott, AZ)
- National Recovery Services (various locations)
- National Reduced Server (TBMCS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers (NRRTS)' third annual Continuing Education and Legislative Advocacy conference April 28-30, ATG Rehab management and staff members held 75 meetings with congressional members and legislative aides to advocate for HR3790, a bill that would repeal the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' national competitive bidding program for complex rehab equipment, including power wheelchairs.