We are registered with the National Register of Warranted Builders in line with the Federation of Master Builders assuring a professional, reliable and 10-year guarantee.
What does NRWB stand for?
NRWB stands for National Register of Warranted Builders (Federation of Master Builders; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NRWB
- Nordrhein-Westfalen (German: North Rhine-Westphalia)
- North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)
- Northern Right Whale
- Nashua River Watershed Association (New Hampshire)
- National Resume Writers' Association (est. 1997)
- National Rural Water Association
- Nebraska Rural Water Association
- Nordrhein-Westfälische Akademie der Wissenschaften
- National Replacement Window Advisory Service (York, England, UK)
- Naval Rotary Wing Aircraft Test Squadron
- Northern Region Water Board (Malawi)
- National Right to Work Committee (Springfield, VA; est. 1955)
- Northern Rivers Writers' Centre
- National Registry of Workers' Compensation Specialists (Washington, DC)
- North Rose-Wolcott Central Schools
- North Rose Wolcott Central School District (Wolcott, NY)
- North Raynham Water District (Raynham, MA)
- North Rhine-Westphalia (western Germany)
- National Resource and Waste Forum (UK)
- National Right to Work Foundation (employee rights group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IF YOU want a qualified plumber, builder or electrician, call their professional bodies: The Institute Of Plumbing (01 708 472791); The National Register Of Warranted Builders (0171 404 4155) and, for electricians, NICEIC (0171 582 7746).