The report also noted a slight increase in membership of the National Register of Sprayer Operators (NRoSO) to more than 20,000, despite an expected decline as businesses rationalised spraying operations.
What does NROSO stand for?
NROSO stands for National Register of Sprayer Operators (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Nitrided Read Only Memory
- Normal Range of Motion (physiology)
- New Reformed Orthodox Order of the Golden Dawn
- No Records Required Online Pharmacy
- Non-Registered On-Reserve Population (Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development; Canada)
- Nadace Rozvoje Obcanske Spolecnosti (Czech: Civil Society Development Foundation; Czech Republic)
- Narrative Reason of Separation
- NASCAR Racing Online Series (game)
- Net Return on Sales
- National Register of Social Housing (UK)
- Navy Remote Ocean Sensor System
- Northern River Otter
- Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps
- Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps Unit
- National Relief Operations Unit (Sri Lanka)
- Necessary Right of Way (legal term)
- Navy Reserve Order Writing System (US Navy)
- Networked Remotely Operated Weapon System
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Research Park
- National Radio Project (Oakland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SLUG pellet application as well as best practice in safely handling solids, will feature in the winter 2007 training workshops for those looking to gain points on the National Register of Sprayer Operators (NRoSO).
The National Register of Sprayer Operators (NRoso) has 20,974 members responsible for 85% of the arable area and crop protection management plans (CPMPs) encompass 1.