The credit applies to non-residential structures listed on the National Register of Historic Places or located in a National Register historic district.
What does NRHD stand for?
NRHD stands for National Register Historic District
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRHD
We have 1 other meaning of NRHD in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Rural Health Centers
- Newmarket Regional Health Center
- Night Residence Hall Coordinator
- Non Resident Health Cover (Australia)
- Nonlinear Receding Horizon Control
- Nordic Reproductive Health Council
- North Rock Hill Church
- Northeastern Rural Health Clinics
- Northern Region Hepatitis Consortium
- Northern Rockies Heritage Center (Missoula, Montana)
- National Register of Hospital Discharges (Denmark)
- Numerical Restricted Hartree-Fock
- Norwich Rivers Heritage Group (UK)
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement
- Nodular Regenerative Hyperplasia of the Liver (pathology)
- Northeastern Radiological Health Laboratory (Winchester, MA)
- National Residence Hall Month (National Association of College and University Residence Halls)
- National Rural Health Mission (India)
- New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Together, this dynamic port city with a 230+ block National Register Historic District displaying Victorian era homes and its neighboring unspoiled beach towns and warm ocean waters offer one incredible destination for our next conference.
These resources include the Blackstone River and its tributaries, the Blackstone Canal National Register Historic Districts, Old Slater Mill in Pawtucket, R.
Because these existing houses are located in a National Register Historic District, it was necessary for the city to comply with Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act.
Seven "outstanding resources" were selected for study to see if they meet National Historic Landmark criteria: the Blackstone River and its tributaries; the Blackstone Canal National Register Historic Districts; Old Slater Mill National Historic Landmark District; the mill villages as defined by the Slatersville National Register Historic District; Ashton National Register Historic District; Whitinsville National Register Historic District; and Hopedale National Register Historic District.
All property owners within the district boundaries must be identified as a requirement for proposing a National Register historic district.
In those cases where there is a choice to be made between these two types of rehabilitation tax credits, the building owner must weight the benefits of receiving double the tax credit amount against the incremental costs associated with adherence to The Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Rehabilitation when a building is either listed on the National Register of Historic Places or located in a National Register Historic District.
PRINCETON - The Russell Corner National Register Historic District, at Merriam and Sterling roads, was dedicated Aug.