In the aftermath, the Transport Minister and the head of the State-run National Railway Authority resigned.
What does NRA stand for?
NRA stands for National Railway Authority
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRA
We have 207 other meanings of NRA in our Acronym Attic
- NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartate) Receptor 1 (biochemistry)
- Nuclear Receptor 1
- NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartate) Receptor 2
- Nuclear Receptor Subfamily 4, Group A, Member 3
- Nœuds de Raccordement d’Abonnés (France Telecom)
- Nachos, Rifles & Alcohol (Simpsons)
- Naczelnej Rady Adwokackiej (Polish: Superior Council Bar Association)
- Naked Run Association (Ireland)
- NASA Research Announcement
- National Rail Association
- National Recovery Act
- National Recovery Administration
- National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- National Recreation Association
- National Reform Association
- National Register of Archives
- National Registration Authority (Australia)
- National Regulatory Agency
- National Regulatory Authority
- National Rehabilitation Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metro employees, including drivers and workers, protested on the tracks of the Sadat station for an hour late Monday, demanding the discharge of Mohamed Al-Shemy, head of the Egyptian Company for Metro Management and Operation, and their return to the National Railway Authority.
CA Services Helps China's National Railway Authority Establish State-of-the-Art eBusiness Management System ISLANDIA, N.