7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As part of National Radon Action Month, the Department of Environmental Protection will present an episode on the subject as part of its quarterly webinar series, DEP at Home, on Wednesday, Jan.
What does NRAM stand for?
NRAM stands for National Radon Action Month (US EPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NRAM
We have 5 other meanings of NRAM in our Acronym Attic
- National Rifle Association of India
- Non Resident Alien Individual (legal definition)
- Not Readily Available Information (marketing)
- Near Redundant Array of Inexpensive/Independent Disk
- National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action
- Ngati Rarua Atiawa Iwi Trust (New Zealand)
- Northrop Rice Aviation Institute of Technology (Inglewood, CA)
- National Recreation Association of Japan
- National Rehabilitation Association of Job Placement and Development
- Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (Jodrell Bank, UK)
- National Register of Archives and Manuscripts (New Zealand)
- Navy Recruiting and Accessions Management system
- Negative Resonance Absorption of the Medium (physics)
- Nonradioactive Material
- Nonvolatile Random Access Memory
- National Resource for Automated Molecular Microscopy (La Jolla, CA)
- Natural Resistance Associated Macrophage Protein
- Nevada Risk Assessment/Management Program
- Natural Resistance-Associated Macrophage Protein 1
- Natural Resistance-Associated Macrophage Protein 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has named January National Radon Action Month to alert people to the dangers of radon and how to avoid them.
Amid these growing concerns about the health risks of long-term exposure to indoor radon; EPA has designated January as National Radon Action Month.
15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Winners of the National Safety Council's 2007 National Radon Action Month Poster Contest will have their work displayed as part of a campaign to raise awareness about the dangers of the radioactive gas and to encourage more people to test their homes for it.
Give a radon test kit this holiday season and help jumpstart January as national Radon Action Month.