According to Mr Palmer, the desire to have all four machines equipped with On-Board Imager accessories was supported by the recommendations of the recent National Radiotherapy Advisory Group (NRAG) report on radiotherapy provision.
What does NRAG stand for?
NRAG stands for National Radiotherapy Advisory Group (est. 2004; National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRAG
We have 6 other meanings of NRAG in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Recurring Adoption Expense (subsidy; special needs adoptions)
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- Natural Resource, Agriculture, and Engineering Service (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- National Rehabilitation Awareness Foundation (Scranton, PA)
- National Risk Assessment Framework (Australia)
- Naval Reserve Auxiliary Field (US Navy)
- Nevada Rock Art Foundation
- Non Refundable Administrative Fee
- Non-Resident A's Fan (sports slang)
- Non-Rheumatic Atrial Fibrillation (cardiac arrhythmia)
- National Rigging Advisory Group (UK)
- Natural Resource Assessment Group (various nations)
- Natural Resources Assessment Group (University of Massachusetts)
- New River Action Group (UK)
- Newcastle Regional Art Gallery (Australia)
- Northern Rockies Action Group (Helena, MT)
- National Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists (Pewsey, UK)
- Northern Rivers Area Health Service (Australia)
- Northern Rockies Alaska Highway Tourism Association (Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada)
- National Rainfed Authority of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Department of Health spokesman said the study by the National Radiotherapy Advisory Group was with Ministers and he could not comment on or confirm its findings.
1) The National Radiotherapy Advisory Group (NRAG) recently submitted a report to the UK Government concluding: "There is a general consensus among experts that the projected need for radiotherapy was significantly underestimated 15-20 years ago.