5, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Supported by a patient-safety theme encompassing the spirit of the radiologic technology profession, National Radiologic Technology Week kicks off Nov.
What does NRTW stand for?
NRTW stands for National Radiologic Technology Week
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRTW
We have 2 other meanings of NRTW in our Acronym Attic
- Network Resources Training Sites
- NITFS Reliable Transfer Server
- Non-Real-Time Services
- Not Repairable This Station
- Nuclear Reactor Test Site
- Naval Reconnaissance & Technical Support Center
- New Radio Telescope Technologies
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.) Real Time Viewer (online gaming)
- Near Real-Time Viewing (astronomy)
- Non Real Time Variable Bit Rate
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation, Inc. (est. 1968)
- National Right to Work Committee
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation (also seen as NRWLDF)
- Non Return To Zero
- National Research Universal (a 200 MWt reactor at AECL's Chalk River Laboratories)
- Natural Rate of Unemployment (economics)
- Natural Resources Union (Canada)
- Nauru (ISO Country code)
- Nederlandse Radio Unie
- Negative Reinforcement University
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parties and Posters Radiologic technologists had bagels for breakfast and pizza for lunch as they celebrated National Radiologic Technology Week.
5-11, 2006, as National Radiologic Technology Week.