Doubly impressive as the world's largest fully steerable radio telescope and biggest land-based movable structure, Green Bank is at the center of the National Radio Quiet Zone.
What does NRQZ stand for?
NRQZ stands for National Radio Quiet Zone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Numerical Rating Pain Score (patient discomfort scale)
- National Register of Public Service Interpreters
- Name Resolution Policy Table (Microsoft Windows feature)
- National Register of Personal Trainers (UK)
- National Rocket Propulsion Test Alliance
- Not Repairable This Station
- Non-Residential Planned Unit Development (district zoning)
- Non-Reserved Physical Wavelength Link
- New Racer Query Language
- Non-Relativistic Quantum Mechanics
- Nakanoshima Rapid Railway (Osaka, Japan)
- Nascom Reconfiguration Request
- National Recording Registry
- National Registration Regulations (Australia)
- National Research Register
- National Risk Register (UK)
- Nationwide Rip Ridaz (band)
- Naval Research Requirement
- Navesink River Rowing (New Jersey)
- Navy Research Requirements
Samples in periodicals archive:
To protect the new observatory, the federal government surrounded it with a 13,000-square-mile National Radio Quiet Zone.