DALLAS, April 11 /PRNewswire/ -- ACS (NYSE: ACS), a leading provider of information technology solutions and business process outsourcing solutions to government and commercial clients worldwide, announced today that it has been awarded a contract by the Department of Defense to support the external review of health care for its National Quality Management Program (NQMP).
What does NQMP stand for?
NQMP stands for National Quality Management Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NQMP
- Not Quite Legal
- North Queensland Land Council (Australia)
- North Queensland Local Government Association (Australia)
- Nearly Quick Look In
- Neighborhood Quality of Life Study (San Diego, CA, Cincinnati, OH, and Atlanta, GA)
- Noise Quality Measure
- North Queensland Metals (Australia)
- Nuclear Quadrupole Moment
- National Quality Measures Clearinghouse
- Nuclear Quality Management Leadership
- North Queensland Machinery Preservationists (Townsville, QLD, Australia)
- Not Quite Nigella (blog; notquitenigella.com)
- Number of Quanta (physics)
- Never Quiet Never Still (band)
- Non-Qualified Stock Option (investing; also seen as NQSO)
- NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide plus Hydrogen) Quinone Oxidoreductase 1
- Quinone Oxidoreductase 2 (human gene)
- National Quarry Owners Association
- Nutritional Questionnaire for Older Adults
- Not Quite Our Class
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is also anticipated that the AHP will be responsible for certification of facilities under its purview, although these requirements could be waived if the facilities are accredited by organizations whose standards have been approved by the National Quality Management Program of the Department of Health and Human Services.
BW HealthWire)--April 17, 2001 The MEDSTAT Group, a Thomson company (TSE: TOC), was selected by the Department of Defense as part of a winning team with ACS (NYSE: ACS) as prime, to assist military hospitals with their performance measurement and improvement efforts under the military's National Quality Management Program (NQMP).