It is the only hotel company to have been recognized for its sustained focus on business excellence by the prestigious National Quality Institute with three Canada Awards for Excellence, including the award program's highest honour, the Order of Excellence (2007).
What does NQI stand for?
NQI stands for National Quality Institute (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NQI
We have 3 other meanings of NQI in our Acronym Attic
- North Quabbin Family Physicians (Massachusetts)
- North Queensland Gas Pipeline (Australia)
- Nederlandse Quarter Horse Association (Dutch: Dutch Quarter Horse Association)
- Nevada Quarter Horse Association
- Norwegian Quarter Horse Association
- National Quarter Horse Registry
- Netherlands Quarterly of Human Rights (journal)
- Nichols Quarter Horse Report (handicapping software)
- North Quincy High School (Massachusetts)
- National Quality Initiative (now National Partnership for Highway Quality)
- Nationally Qualified Instructor (diving training)
- Net Quest, Inc.
- Network Quality Intelligence (software)
- Nuclear Quadrupole Interaction
- Northern Quebec Inuit Association
- National Quality Improvement Body (UK)
- National Quality Improvement Network (National Children's Bureau; London, England, UK)
- National Quality Improvement Strategy (US Agency for International Development)
- No Questions Kill
- Network Qualifier List (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through a comprehensive self-assessment exercise, companies assess their individual performance in working with Aboriginal communities, which are then verified by an independent organization--the National Quality Institute.
In addition to his CenterBeam responsibilities, Francis is a member of the Board of Directors of Softchoice Corporation, a member of the CEO Council for the Entrepreneurs' Foundation and has served as Director of the National Quality Institute and the Public Policy Forum.
Conferred annually by the National Quality Institute (NQI) after an intensive and thorough assessment process, the CAE is awarded to organizations "that have displayed outstanding performances in the areas of Quality and Healthy Workplace.
This was followed by an external objective evaluation of our quality process, conducted by the National Quality Institute (NQI).
Francis has a broad and deep background in quality programs and, as a member of the senior executive team of Xerox Canada, won the Canada Award for Excellence presented by the National Quality Institute, Canada's equivalent of the U.
As an additional element of the company's 20th celebration, Calian is reaching the further milestone of accreditation by the National Quality Institute for achieving the world-class Progressive Excellence Program Level 1 quality standard.
The CMA Canada national partner has been awarded Level 1 certification under the Professional Excellence Program (PEP) administered by The National Quality Institute (NQI).