Leadership on this effort should come from the National Quality Foundation working with private-sector purchasers, CMS, and health plans, Dr.
What does NQF stand for?
NQF stands for National Quality Foundation (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NQF
We have 2 other meanings of NQF in our Acronym Attic
- North Queensland Engineers and Agents Pty. Ltd. (1948-1990; Australia)
- National Quality Education Conference (US)
- North Queensland Equestrian Group (Australia)
- Not Quite Enough Information
- National Qualification in Emergency Medical Technology (Ireland)
- North Queens Elementary School (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- National Qualifying Examination for School Heads (Philippines)
- North Queensland Executive Training (human resources consultants; Australia)
- National Qualifications Framework
- National Quality Forum
- National Quality Framework (education)
- Neutron Quality Factor
- Norsk Quilteforbund (Norwegian Quilt Association)
- Netscape Quality Feedback Agent
- North Queensland Football Club (Australia)
- North Quabbin Family Physicians (Massachusetts)
- North Queensland Gas Pipeline (Australia)
- Nederlandse Quarter Horse Association (Dutch: Dutch Quarter Horse Association)
- Nevada Quarter Horse Association
- Norwegian Quarter Horse Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apollo LX Analytics Dashboard KPIs include: * Registry measures such as ACC-NCDR([R]) ICD Registry([TM]), ACC-NCDR([R]) CathPCI, STS and others * Core Measures * CMS Quality Measures * National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) * National Quality Foundation Measures (NQF) * Customized quality and financial Measures The Analytics Dashboard empowers hospitals to improve performance by making critical information visible.
In addition, health care organizations can use the system to satisfy other agency requirements and national initiatives, including those from the American Heart Association, Leapfrog, National Quality Foundation, and state specific reporting requirements.