The certifying body, National Quality Assurance USA (NQA) completed its audit in November 2012 and awarded its certification to the Habilitation Center on December 11, 2012.
What does NQA stand for?
NQA stands for National Quality Assurance (ISO Certification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NQA
We have 12 other meanings of NQA in our Acronym Attic
- Nacionalni Program Zdravstvenega Varstva (Slovenian: National Healthcare Program)
- NeoQuest (Neopets)
- Nitroguanidine (explosive)
- No Quote (stock market)
- Nonqualified (finance & insurance; stock option)
- Nonquota (US DoD)
- North Qeynos (gaming, Everquest)
- North Queensland (Australia)
- Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (Including Caroline & Marshall Islands & Group)
- National Qigong Association (St Paul, MN)
- National Quilting Association, Inc.
- Netherlands Quality Agency
- No Questions Asked
- Nuclear Quality Assurance
- National Quality Assurance standard (ASME)
- Nuclear Quality Assurance, Level 1
- National Quality Assurance Authority
- Nuclear Quality Assurance Agency
- National Quality Assurance and Accreditation Committee (higher education; Egypt)
- North Queensland Area Consultative Committee (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They consider policies and procedures in conventional and distance education; international, regional, and national quality assurance and accreditation organizations and frameworks in North America, Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand; case studies of various settings; and emerging issues and recommendations.
The project of a big importance for the national economy as it supports improvement of the national quality assurance infrastructure, national standards, promotes technical regulations and modernization of labs, Minister Temir Sariev said.
Over the last four years, 442 health facilities in 21 provinces have begun implementing the quality assurance process, prompting the holding of the second national quality assurance recognition ceremony.
How can there be when we are in fact virtually 90% Contact us by rooted under a national quality assurance scheme.
We decided to undertake national quality assurance testing to provide an additional layer of comfort for customers.
East Penn Manufacturing, Lyon Station, PA, has been certified to ISO/TS 16949:2002 by National Quality Assurance.
``The value of the certification is that it gives a common industry benchmark for management system excellence that allows the customers to have a degree of confidence,'' said Kevin Beard, the programs director for National Quality Assurance, the company that gives certifications.