The 51-year-old Vale of Glamorgan-born pro pocketed one of just five Tour cards up for grabs at the national qualifying event at Eagle Trace in Florida last weekend.
What does NQE stand for?
NQE stands for National Qualifying Event
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NQE
We have 6 other meanings of NQE in our Acronym Attic
- North Queensland Challenge Trophy (Australia)
- North Quincy Community Theatre (est. 1987; Massachusetts)
- Nanocrystal Quantum Dots
- National Questioned Document Association (document examination)
- Non-Qualified Deferred Annuity (investing)
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
- New Queensland Drivers Licence (Australia)
- Nuclear-Quadrupole Double-Resonance
- NASDAQ Quotation Dissemination Service
- National Qualification Event
- National Qualifying Examination (Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools)
- Network Queuing Environment
- Non Quota Export
- Not Quite Elite (World of Warcraft guild)
- North Queensland Engineers and Agents Pty. Ltd. (1948-1990; Australia)
- National Quality Education Conference (US)
- North Queensland Equestrian Group (Australia)
- Not Quite Enough Information
- National Qualification in Emergency Medical Technology (Ireland)
- North Queens Elementary School (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomas Adamson, 15, from Darlington will represent England Youth Fly Fishing (EYF) for the Home International to be staged in Wales in 2013, landing three for 7lb 9oz in the national qualifying event at Pitsford Reservoir recently.
National Qualifying Event Highlights Boomer Athletic Performance Achievements HOT SPRINGS, Ark.
Indeed, members of Team Yeti Canada accounted for one third of the entrants in the national qualifying event.
Now, Red Team and Red Team Too are focused on success at the national qualifying event in September 2005.
One hundred sixty-seven teams entered DARPA's initial "Site Visit" in early 2007, 35 were chosen to advance to the National Qualifying Event.
Team TerraMax(TM) one of 40 teams invited to compete in $2 million off-road race Oshkosh Truck Corporation (NYSE:OSK), along with partners Rockwell Collins (NYSE:COL) and the University of Parma, Italy, announced today that its TerraMax(TM) robotic vehicle is among a select group invited to participate in the 2005 National Qualifying Event (NQE) for the DARPA Grand Challenge, a 175-mile, off-road race in the Mojave desert for completely autonomous vehicles.
Out of 167 teams who participated in the DARPA "Site Visit" in June and July 2007, 35 were chosen to advance to the National Qualifying Event, held October 26-31.