The Purple Heart has roots going back to President George Washington, and is awarded to American military service members "wounded or killed in combat," according to records at the National Purple Heart Hall of Honor website, www.
What does NPHHH stand for?
NPHHH stands for National Purple Heart Hall of Honor (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Non-Physician Health Care Practitioner
- National Psychiatric Hospitalization Case Registry (Israel)
- National Plan for Higher Education (South Africa)
- Neighborhood Preservation Homeowner Exemption (taxes)
- Non-Prescribed Higher Education (UK)
- National Public Health Expenditure Project (Australia)
- Nederlandse Public Health Federatie (Dutch: Dutch Public Health Federation; Netherlands)
- Nevada Public Health Foundation
- North Pacific Historic Fishing Village (Prince Rupert, BC, Canada)
- Natural Park Hill Golf Club (Thailand)
- National Public Health and Hospital Institute
- National Population Health Survey (Canada)
- National Public Health Institute (Finland)
- Neutron Porosity Hydrogen Index
- Niagara Peninsula Home Inspections (Canada)
- North Penn Hernia Institute
- Nucleoside Triphosphate Phosphohydrolase I (DNA)
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos International
- National Public Health Information Coalition
- National Public Health Information Working Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 2006, the National Purple Heart Hall of Honor was opened overlooking the New Windsor Cantonment State Historic Site south of Newburgh, New York, the camp (cantonment) of the Continental Army where Gen.
Since the song's release in June 2006, Big & Rich have helped raise $30,000 for the National Purple Heart Hall of Honor and over $500,000 for the 173rd Airborne Memorial in Georgia.