The National Governors Association (NGA) in conjunction with the National Public Safety Telecommunications Council (NPSTC) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) SAFECOM program hosted a three-day conference in Los Angeles, March 21-23, to discuss statewide planning for public safety communications interoperability.
What does NPSTC stand for?
NPSTC stands for National Public Safety Telecommunications Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NPSTC in our Acronym Attic
- North Pacific Ship Supply (Alaska)
- North Park Secondary School (Brampton, Ontario)
- Northeast Product Safety Society, Inc.
- Norwegian Police Security Service
- Nuclear and Plasma Science Society (IEEE)
- Numerical Propulsion System Simulation (NASA)
- Naval Postgraduate School Sailing Association
- Non-Paired Spin Spatial Molecular Orbital
- Nuclear Powered Ship and Submarine Recycling Program
- New Parent Support Team (US Navy)
- Ngong Ping Sewage Treatment Plant (Hong Kong)
- Ngong Ping Sewage Treatment Works (Hong Kong)
- National Perinatal Statistics Unit
- National Public Service Unit
- Network Power Supply Unit
- Non-Partisan Solidarity Union (Taiwan)
- Non-Invasive Pressure Support Ventilation (respiratory failure)
- Normalized Peak Systolic Velocity
- Nail Patella Syndrome Worldwide (Haymarket, VA)
- National Probation Service Wiltshire (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another is the head of the spectrum management committee for the National Public Safety Telecommunications Council, an organization serving police, fire and other emergency workers.
org) * National Public Safety Telecommunications Council (www.