The Enforcers, a tackle-football team comprised completely of San Diego County law enforcement officers, paramedics and firefighters, are members of the National Public Safety Football League and compete against other public safety football teams from across the country to raise money for charities.
What does NPSFL stand for?
NPSFL stands for National Public Safety Football League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nuovi Programmi della Scuola Elementare
- Northern Puget Sound Ecological Characterization
- National P.O.L.I.C.E. Suicide Foundation, Inc.
- National PARAM Super Computing Facility
- National Patient Safety Foundation
- National Pipe Straight Fuel
- Native Plants of South Florida (database)
- Neighborhood Pattern Sensitive Fault
- Neutral Point Switched Filter Compensator (interface scheme)
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation, Inc. (Monterey, CA)
- National Packaging Solutions Group, Inc. (various locations)
- National Partnership Steering Group (UK National Health Service)
- National Patient Safety Goals
- Natural Parents Support Group
- Networked Products and Services Group (Sony)
- New Partners for Smart Growth Conference (eco-friendly development)
- Nocturnal Polysomnography (test for obstructive sleep apnea)
- North Pacific Subtropical Gyre (oceans)
- National Parks Support Group Trust (South Africa)
- National Pipe Straight Hose (garden hose thread)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Los Angeles Police Department's Centurions open the National Public Safety Football League season March 20 against the Phoenix Fire Department in Phoenix.
The Bravest Team follows the FDNY football team through its five-game 2002 National Public Safety Football League season to its biggest game of the year: a showdown with "The Finest" - the NYPD Football Club.