The National Public Health Service for Wales (NPHS) is working closely with the University Health Board to implement the screening programme.
What does NPHSW stand for?
NPHSW stands for National Public Health Service for Wales
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- North Plainfield High School (North Plainfield, NJ)
- North Platte High School (Nebraska)
- North Pocono High School (Pennsylvania)
- North Pole High School
- North Port High School (Florida)
- North Providence High School
- North Putnam High School (Roachdale, IN)
- Northland Pines High School (Wisconsin)
- Congenital Nephrotic Syndrome
- National Public Health Surveillance System
- National Park Hohe Tauern (National Park in the Alps, Austria)
- National Printing Heritage Trust (Reading, Berkshire, England, UK)
- North Pennines Heritage Trust (UK)
- Nuffield Provincial Hospitals Trust (est. 1940; now Nuffield Trust; UK)
- National Public Health Week
- Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth (Las Vegas, NV)
- Normal-Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Nadel Phelan, Inc. (Scotts Valley, CA)
- Nano Proprietary, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Narcissistic Personality Inventory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Roland Salmon, director of the Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre, National Public Health Service for Wales, said: "The number of people contacting their GP with flu symptoms across Wales as a whole remains stable at a level that we would expect to see at this time of year.
Figures published by the National Public Health Service for Wales yesterday suggest that just over 740 people have sought help from their GP for flu-like symptoms.
Last week, the National Public Health Service for Wales said 13 people in contact with the avian flu were identified as having symptoms of a flu-like illness or conjunctivitis.
The National Public Health Service for Wales said: "An offer of counselling and screening will be made.
McLauchlin, Health Protection Units in England, National Health Service boards in Scotland, the National Public Health Service for Wales, and hospital microbiologists and clinicians in the United Kingdom for help with collection of data on the patients; and the Anaerobic Reference Unit in Cardiff for sharing results on cultures.
The National Public Health Service for Wales said yesterday decontamination of the sand dunes had concluded and the area no longer posed a risk to the public.
A survey by National Public Health Service for Wales of 300 GP practices shows levels of influenza continue to increase across Wales and are higher than usual for the time of year.