The requirement for the acquisition of the above reference libraries stems from the fact that contracting personnel are involved, inter alia, the investigation of microorganisms assigned to BSL-3 (eg, HIV virus, tick-borne meningoencephalitis or bacterial agents of typhoid and Anthrax), both in the laboratory BSL- 3, which is located within the National Public Health Institute in Prague (hereinafter "E").
What does NPHI stand for?
NPHI stands for National Public Health Institute (Finland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPHI
We have 2 other meanings of NPHI in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Preservation Homeowner Exemption (taxes)
- Non-Prescribed Higher Education (UK)
- National Public Health Expenditure Project (Australia)
- Nederlandse Public Health Federatie (Dutch: Dutch Public Health Federation; Netherlands)
- Nevada Public Health Foundation
- North Pacific Historic Fishing Village (Prince Rupert, BC, Canada)
- Natural Park Hill Golf Club (Thailand)
- National Purple Heart Hall of Honor (New York)
- National Public Health and Hospital Institute
- National Population Health Survey (Canada)
- Neutron Porosity Hydrogen Index
- Niagara Peninsula Home Inspections (Canada)
- North Penn Hernia Institute
- Nucleoside Triphosphate Phosphohydrolase I (DNA)
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos International
- National Public Health Information Coalition
- National Public Health Information Working Group (Australia)
- Nationaal Park Hoge Kempen (Netherlands)
- National Public Health Laboratory (various locations)
- Nebraska Public Health Laboratory (University of Nebraska; Omaha, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the new Qatari case, the patient had been sent to Germany in October for treatment at a special lung hospital and had recovered, Germany's national public health institute said in a statement.
9 million agreement to establish the Palestinian National Public Health Institute (PNPHI), according to a WHO press release.
In the Canadian study, eight patients from a group of 43 swine flu patients -- or 19 percent of the group -- still had a live virus that was able to multiply, making them contagious eight days after their fever had abated, said Gaston De Serres, a specialist at the National Public Health Institute of Quebec.
On April 8, 2004, the National Public Health Institute of Finland was informed of several cases of gastroenteritis in schoolchildren in 1 municipality in northern Finland.
Kajantie of the National Public Health Institute in Helsinki.
Paul Knekt of the National Public Health Institute in Helsinki, Finland and colleagues found that men with the highest serum vitamin D levels were the least likely to have developed type 2 diabetes 22 years later.
Hannu Juvonen and his associates at the National Public Health Institute, Helsinki (Arch.