The PRP campaign received two awards at a recent gathering of the National Public Health Information Coalition (NPHIC), including a Gold Award for its poster entitled Pager.
What does NPHIC stand for?
NPHIC stands for National Public Health Information Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Natural Park Hill Golf Club (Thailand)
- National Purple Heart Hall of Honor (New York)
- National Public Health and Hospital Institute
- National Population Health Survey (Canada)
- National Public Health Institute (Finland)
- Neutron Porosity Hydrogen Index
- Niagara Peninsula Home Inspections (Canada)
- North Penn Hernia Institute
- Nucleoside Triphosphate Phosphohydrolase I (DNA)
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos International
- National Public Health Information Working Group (Australia)
- Nationaal Park Hoge Kempen (Netherlands)
- National Public Health Laboratory (various locations)
- Nebraska Public Health Laboratory (University of Nebraska; Omaha, NE)
- North Peace Hockey League (Canada)
- Northern Pacific Hockey League
- National Public Health Leadership Development Network
- National Public Health Leadership Institute
- National Plan for Hispanic/Latino Ministries
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEATTLE -- In recognition of the state of Washington's 2005 secondhand-smoke education campaign, the National Public Health Information Coalition, an independent organization of health communications professionals, awarded the Washington state Department of Health a bronze award of excellence in public health communication.
CJRW, Cranford Johnson Robinson Wood's Internet and interactive communications consultancy, led a crisis communications and Web workshop at the National Public Health Information Coalition (NPHIC) annual meeting in Denver, Colo.