Prior to commencing operations, Assured Pharmacy must obtain additional licensing, obtain national provider identification numbers, and establish third-party payor and supply wholesaler contracting.
What does NPIN stand for?
NPIN stands for National Provider Identification Number (HIPPA requirement)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPIN
We have 1 other meaning of NPIN in our Acronym Attic
- Navneet Publications India Limited (est. 1959; Mubai, India)
- Nelson Pine Industries Ltd. (Nelson, New Zealand)
- Nicholas Piramal India Ltd.
- Nikko Principal Investments Ltd. (London, England, UK)
- Nutraplus Products India Ltd.
- Nehemiah Project International Ministries
- New Product Introduction Management (process)
- Northwick Park Institute for Medical Research (UK)
- National Parent Information Network
- National Prevention Information Network (US CDC)
- Native Plant Information Network (Texas)
- NonPop International Network
- National Provider Identifier Outreach Initiative
- National Pig Improvement Program
- National Poultry Improvement Plan
- Nevada Photo-based Inventory Project
- New Product Introduction Process
- No Pain in Pop (London based record label)
- Nuclear Pore Interacting Protein
- Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board (Bahamas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Provider Identifier Number The National Provider Identification number (NPI) implements a HIPAA Administrative Simplification requirement that will, in fact, benefit all providers; providers will be identified by a single identification number for all payers.
The deadline for organizations and individual providers to obtain a National Provider Identification number as described by Oatway (Computer Technology) is: a.