The National Property Management Association (NPMA) is a professional membership association for employees who have responsibility and ultimate accountability for the physical assets of their organization.
What does NPMA stand for?
NPMA stands for National Property Management Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPMA
We have 1 other meaning of NPMA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Planning Manual
- Number of Peer Modules
- Nutrient Profiling Model (UK)
- Nutrition and Pest Management
- NetView Performance Monitor for TCP/IP
- National Pest Management Association
- National Petroleum Management Association
- National Podiatric Medical Association
- National Procurement Management Association (Tempe, Arizona)
- National Project Management Association
- National Purchasing Managers Association
- NATO Project Management Agency
- Nebraska Podiatric Medical Association
- Nevada Podiatric Medical Association
- Newspaper Purchasing Management Association
- Non-Preemptive Multiple Access
- Non-Profit Management Academy
- Non-Public Money Account (Australia)
- Nordic Pro Modified Association
- NYS Pest Management Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
For information about careers in personal property utilization management, contact National Property Management Association Suite 105 16418 West Sixth Avenue Golden, CO 80401.
Media Advisory: WHO: RF Code, provider of active "wire-free" adaptive asset management solutions that slash operating and capital expenses, will be exhibiting in Booth #3 at the National Education Seminar, sponsored by the National Property Management Association (NPMA).
Kaehler has been a featured speaker at HP World, The Performance Institute, GSA, The National Property Management Association, and numerous regional and local conferences.
com), the National Property Management Association (www.
Sunflower Systems, the company that is redefining lifecycle asset management, today announced that four company representatives will present six sessions at the 2004 National Property Management Association (NPMA) National Education Seminar (NES).