The "2010 National Profile of Local Health Departments," released in September by the National Association of County and City Health Officials, is the culmination of surveys sent to every one of the 2,500 local health departments in the nation.
What does NPLHD stand for?
NPLHD stands for National Profile of Local Health Departments
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPLHD
- National Patriotic Liberation Front
- National Preservation Loan Fund (National Trust for Historic Preservation)
- Non-Power Limited Fire Alarm Cable
- North Point Lighthouse Friends (Milwaukee, WI)
- Northland Public Library Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Non-Power-Limited Fire Protective (aeronautical cable designation)
- National Parliamentary Library of Georgia
- Night Plane Landing Guard
- Nordic Pharmaceutical Licensing Group
- National Public Lands Grazing Campaign
- Nebraska Partnership of Local Health Directors
- National Physical Laboratory India (New Delhi, India)
- National Preparedness Leadership Initiative (est. 2003; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- National Principals Leadership Institute (New York, NY)
- National Priorities List
- Network Provided Location Information (mobile telecomunication)
- Non-Profit Leadership Institute (Francis Marion University; Florence, SC)
- National Provident Life Limited (UK)
- Neuronal Phase-Locked Loop
- North Park Little League (San Diego, CA)