March 6-12, 2011 is National Problem Gambling Awareness Week, a grassroots effort to raise awareness about the consequences of gambling for the individual, the family and the community.
What does NPGAW stand for?
NPGAW stands for National Problem Gambling Awareness Week (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nebraska Propane Gas Association
- Nebraska Public Gas Agency
- Nederlandse Professional Golfers Associatie
- Niched Pareto Genetic Algorithm
- Non-Project Grant Aid
- Non0Project Grant Assistance
- North Peace Gymnastics Association (Fort St. John, BC, Canada)
- Northwest Propane Gas Association
- Núcleo de Pos-Graduação em Administração (Portuguese: Center for Post-Graduation in Administration; Brazil)
- Nested-Primer Gene Amplification Assay
- Nitrophenol-P-Guanidino Benzoate
- National Plant Germplasm and Biotechnology Laboratory
- National Power Grid Company (Romania)
- New Pioneer Gun Club (Waukee, Iowa)
- Non-Polypoid Growth-Type Carcinoma (oncology)
- Northern Power Generation Company Limited (Pakistan)
- Noe Ponlyl Glycol Di Acrylate (chemistry)
- Nez Perce Prairie Grass Growers Association
- Non-Proteinuric Gestational Hypertension
- National Planned Giving Institute (College of William and Mary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: GUEST VIEWPOINT By Paul Potter In the world of addiction, the second week of March is known as National Problem Gambling Awareness Week.
Free resources for health care providers are offered as part of National Problem Gambling Awareness Week (NPGAW), an annual event that takes place in March.
March 5 - 11 is National Problem Gambling Awareness Week in Louisiana SHREVEPORT, La.
National Problem Gambling Awareness Week Is March 5 - 11 PHOENIX, Feb.
23 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board is joining with the Pennsylvania Lottery, Horse Racing Commission, Harness Racing Commission and the Department of Health to support National Problem Gambling Awareness Week and to announce efforts to increase public awareness of the availability and benefits of problem gambling treatment.
IGT, a global gaming machine manufacturer, will be a major supporter of the third annual National Problem Gambling Awareness Week (NPGAW) March 6-12.