At the time he joined the association, then known as the National Printing Equipment Association in December 1976, the membership comprised 37 companies.
What does NPES stand for?
NPES stands for National Printing Equipment Association (now Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPES
We have 6 other meanings of NPES in our Acronym Attic
- National Partnership for Environmental Priorities (US EPA)
- National Population Education Project (India)
- National Poverty Eradication Programme (various locations)
- National Preferred Employer Program (free housing benefit)
- Nonoccupational HIV Postexposure Prophylaxis
- Norman Proprietary Event Protocol
- Núcleo Português de Estudo e Protecção da Vida Selvagem (Portugal)
- National Professional Engineers Register (Australia)
- Nebraska Public Employees Retirement Systems
- Association for Suppliers of Printing and Publishing Technology
- National Printing Equipment Suppliers (Reston, VA)
- Non-Propulsion Electronic Systems
- Nuclear Planning and Execution System (US DoD)
- National Poverty Elimination Strategy and Action Plan (Belize)
- National Plan for Environment and Sustainable Development (est. 1991)
- North Penn Educational Support Personnel Association (Lansdale, Pennsylvania)
- North Pacific Ecosystem Status Report (marine biology)
- National Peer Education Training
- National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (Oxford, England)
- Non-Polio Enterovirus
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the former chairman of the advisory committee of New York University's Center for Graphic Arts Management and Technology, a former member of the board of directors of the Graphic Arts Technical Foundation (GATF), and a former member of the National Printing Equipment Association (NPES) Board of Directors.