Advanced Access is a concept introduced into England, and subsequently Scotland, by myself and the team I head, the National Primary Care Development Team.
What does NPCDT stand for?
NPCDT stands for National Primary Care Development Team (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Point Community Church (Alpharetta, Gerogia)
- Northeast Power Coordinating Council
- Nonprofit Coordinating Committee of New York
- Non-per-Capita Conservation Program
- Negative Pressure Chilled Circulating Water
- National Association of Parish Catechetical Directors
- National Patient Care Database (US VA)
- National Peasant Christian Democratic Party (Romania)
- National Prostate Cancer Detection Project
- National Program on Complex Data Structures (Canada)
- New Prague Creative Expressions (scrapbooking supplies and e-commerce items; New Prague, MN)
- Non-Pigmented Ciliary Epithelial (cells)
- Non-Pigmented Ciliary Epithelium
- Nanoparticle Production Core Facility (University of Missouri)
- Nederlandse Patienten Consumenten Federatie
- North Park Christian Fellowship (San Diego, CA)
- New Palestine Cadet Football League (New Palestine, IN )
- Nez Perce County Free Library (Lapwai, ID)
- National Physicians Center for Family Resources
- National Polymer Clay Guild (McLean, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Primary Care Development Team (NPDT) has been running the programme in 103 GP practices and 20 Primary Care Trusts across the country - including Coventry and South Warwickshire PCTs.
But then organisers from the National Primary Care Development Team found there were "diary clashes".
The National Primary Care Development Team is holding up the initiatives at the Foleshill surgery as beacons for doctors around the country.