21, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) announced today that its director of prevention and intervention, Garrison Gladfelter, was awarded the 2012 Ketty Award from the National Prevention Network (NPN) for outstanding national leadership in substance use prevention services.
What does NPN stand for?
NPN stands for National Prevention Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPN
We have 64 other meanings of NPN in our Acronym Attic
- Nashville Publishers Network (Nashville, TN)
- National Particulate Network
- National Party of Nigeria
- National Peer Network
- National Performance Network (New Orleans, LA)
- National Petroleum News (magazine)
- National Phenology Network (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- National Physician Network
- National Poultry News
- National Prayer Network
- National Producer Number (insurance)
- National Professionals Network
- National Provider Network
- National Purchasing Network (Mechanicsburg, PA)
- Natural Parents Network (London, UK)
- Natural Product Number
- Nature Photographers Network
- Nederlands Pensioen- en Beleggingsnieuws
- Negative-Positive-Negative (transistor)
- Neighborhoods Partnership Network (New Orleans, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the National Prevention Network conference in San Diego, California, on November 5th, Dr.
chairman of the organization's science advisory board and professor at the University of Minnesota, to review a number of new research-based programs from the Partnership at the National Prevention Network Prevention Research Conference.