Oldcastle Precast is also a member of the American Concrete Institute, the National Precast Concrete Association, Precast Concrete Association, Mid-Atlantic Precast Association (MAPA), and the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute.
What does NPCA stand for?
NPCA stands for National Precast Concrete Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPCA
We have 31 other meanings of NPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Novel Power Control with Perfect Estimation
- National Paint & Coatings Association
- National Parks Conservation Association
- National Pavement Contractor Association
- National Peace Corps Association
- National Pest Control Association
- National Playground Contractors Association
- National Police Canine Association
- National Population Census Act
- National Possum Control Agencies (New Zealand)
- National Private Cable Association
- Navy Postal Clerks Association
- Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority
- Non-Profit Corporation Act (various locations)
- Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis
- North Port Contractors Association
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Contractors Association
- Norwegian Pollution Control Authority
- National Precast Concrete Association Australia
- No Potato Chips After Dinner
Samples in periodicals archive:
from the National Precast Concrete Association in recognition for scoring in the top 25 in the NPCA's Plant Certification Program.
Examples include the National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association (NOWRA) Model Code, the National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Best Practices Manual, the NEHA Certified Installer Credential, and the Consortium of Institutes for Decentralized Wastewater Treatment (CIDWT) National O & M Service Provider Program.
CNA has provided insurance for precast concrete manufacturers for decades, and recently earned the endorsement of the National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA), an international trade association that represents manufacturers and suppliers in the plant-produced precast concrete industry.
The National Precast Concrete Association noted the early-June passing of founding member Douglas Hoskin, a professional engineer and former president of Ontario-based Unit Step Woodstock.
Concrete Precast Group-Southern California earned the top prize in the Underground Division of the annual Creative Use of Precast Awards sponsored by the National Precast Concrete Association.
Rodney Smith is a past President of the National Precast Concrete Association and regarded as one of the country's leading innovators in the precast industry.
contends National Precast Concrete Association in its comments to OSHA.