President Barack Obama announced DuBois' departure while speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast Feb.
What does NPB stand for?
NPB stands for National Prayer Breakfast
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPB
We have 78 other meanings of NPB in our Acronym Attic
- Nurse Practitioner Association of Western New York
- National Plan of Action for Women in TAFE (Technical and Further Education) (Australia)
- National Programme of Action for Youth
- N-Propyl Bromide
- Napalm Bomb (Ace Combat game)
- National Parks Board (Singapore)
- National Parole Board
- National Peanut Board
- National Police Bureau
- National Pork Board
- National Printing Bureau (Japan)
- National Productivity Board (Singapore)
- National Public Broadcasting (est. 1997)
- Nationale Prozessbibliothek (German: National Library Process)
- Naval Project Brief
- Navigation Processor Board
- Neon Party Ball
- Network Provisioning Bulletin
- Neutral Particle Beam
- Newport Beach (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20130318/CL79201) After speaking at the 2013 National Prayer Breakfast, bestselling author and renowned neurosurgeon Dr.
In his closing remarks at the 61st annual National Prayer Breakfast on Feb.
Apart from attending the traditional National Prayer Breakfast, he had a meeting with US Deputy Secretary of State William J.
In the District of Columbia, gay rights group Get Equal protested outside the National Prayer Breakfast, which was attended by President Obama.
Every day, she gets a little bit better and the neuro-surgeons and neurologists tell me that's a great sign, the slope of that curve is very important," Kelly said at a national prayer breakfast here.
From Obama's inaugural address, where he called out America's "patchwork heritage" of religious diversity that strengthens our nation, to his analysis of service as common ground between religions at the National Prayer Breakfast, to the Cairo address--where he highlighted his administration's active commitment to building bridges of service between faiths--he continues to offer his public support for this work.
Gay and lesbian activists successfully shone a spotlight on The Family's promotion of genocidal legislation in Africa, casting a pall over the sectarian National Prayer Breakfast, the group's only publicized annual event.