The National Portfolio Day Association (NPDA) provides a unique opportunity to meet representatives from the finest art and design colleges and universities.
What does NPDA stand for?
NPDA stands for National Portfolio Day Association (art and design schools)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPDA
We have 16 other meanings of NPDA in our Acronym Attic
- North Polar Disorder (Christmas)
- Northville Police Department
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
- Nouveau Parti Démocratique (Canada)
- Nuclear Power Development
- Nuclear Protein Database (UK)
- Null Packet Deletion (DVB standard)
- Number Plan Digit
- Nutley Police Department (Nutley, NJ)
- National Parliamentary Debate Association
- National Private Duty Association (home care)
- Network Program Determination Application
- New Partnership for Development Act (duty-free)
- Notice of Proposed Disciplinary Action
- Nuclear Power Division Administrative Procedure (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- National Poultry Development Board (Ghana)
- National Practitioner Data Bank
- Navy Personnel Database (US Navy)
- Navy Provisional Detainee Battalion (US DoD)
- Number Portability Data Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Portfolio Day at CalArts will offer high school students and their parents the opportunity to learn about educational programs and careers in art by speaking to faculty and staff from 33 member art institutions of the National Portfolio Day Association.