The National Political Awareness Test is indeed a minefield for candidates fearful of being pinned down.
What does NPAT stand for?
NPAT stands for National Political Awareness Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPAT
We have 18 other meanings of NPAT in our Acronym Attic
- Neural Basis of Psychopathology, Addictions and Sleep Disorders (US NIH)
- NOAA Polar Antenna System
- National Ports Authority of South Africa (also seen as NPA)
- National Prosecuting Authority of South Africa
- Nested PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) and Allele-Specific Amplification (biochemistry)
- Nurse Practitioner Association of South Dakota
- Nurse Practitioner Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- National Partnerships for after School Science (Education Development Center)
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Surveillance System (North Carolina)
- National Patients' Access Team (UK)
- Net Profit After Tax
- Network and Port Address Translation (also seen as NAPT)
- No Parking Any Time
- Novato Public Access Television (Novato, CA)
- National Patient Air Transport Hotline (medical transport)
- National Patient Air Travel Helpline
- National Park Air Tour Management Act (US Federal Aviation Administration)
- National Parang Association of Trinidad and Tobago
- National Planning Aid Unit (UK)
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Unit (Massachusetts Department of Public Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Project Vote Smart, a group founded by former Presidents Carter and Ford, said that 27 percent of incumbents and their challengers flunked their national political awareness test for refusing to fill out the five-page questionnaire.
Project Vote Smart Founded in 1988 by Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter and other national leaders, this organization distributes issue surveys, called the Congressional National Political Awareness Test, to candidates of state and federal offices.