The EU's "Clean Power for Transport" strategy requires Germany to develop a national policy framework advancing the establishment of a LNG filling station network by 2016.
What does NPF stand for?
NPF stands for National Policy Framework (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NPF
We have 122 other meanings of NPF in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Polio Enterovirus
- National Pavement Expo West
- Natural Products Expo West
- National Pain Foundation (Englewood, Colorado)
- National Pancreas Foundation
- National Park Foundation
- National Parkinson Foundation
- National Peanut Festival
- National Performance Framework (UK)
- National Planning Framework (Scotland, UK)
- National Pro Fastpitch
- National Progressive Front (Syria)
- National Property Fund (Slovak Republic)
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- Naval Powder Factory (US Navy)
- Naval Procurement Fund (US Navy)
- NAVSTAR Processing Facility
- Ne Pas Fumer
- Network Packet Filter (Internet protocol packets)
- Network Partitioning Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
We need however the right national policy framework in which to really deliver that.
A major organizational focus is to advocate for the existence of a national policy framework and strategy for children and families while promoting evidence-based practices that prevent abuse and neglect from ever occurring.
Following recommendations of the National Policy Framework for the Microfinance sector in Jordan by MoPIC, which outlined the roles of both private and governmental institutions in the sector, Tanmeyah emerged in 2007 as the national representative of private microfinance institutions, replacing the Microfinance Association of Jordan (MAJ).
The Goodwill Ambassador also stressed on formulating a holistic National Policy Framework after review of various pro-women measures.
Bahrain, he said, has made important progress to integrate the environment in its national policy framework, The Economic Vision 2030.
They argue that a national policy framework and guidelines need to be put in place before any drilling starts to minimise the risk of environmental catastrophes.
A further 12 percent reduction in GHG emissions is required of oil sands operations in compliance with existing Alberta legislation, and the federal government is developing a national policy framework for regulation of GHG emissions, with consideration for emerging U.