Founder/director Lissa Kiernan advised that the cooperative will celebrate with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at their new location in New York State's Catskill mountains during National Poetry Month, April 2015.
What does NaPoMo stand for?
NaPoMo stands for National Poetry Month (also seen as NPM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Police Organizations, Inc. (USA)
- National Association of Probation Officers (UK)
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- Netherlands Army Post Office
- Network Abuse and Policy Observance
- North American Project Operations (Honeywell)
- National Asian Police Officers Association
- National Power Corporation (Philippines)
- National Association of Prosthetic and Orthotic Educators (est. 1917)
- National Police Commission
- Network Against the Politics of National Symbols (Japan)
- Natural and Attachment Parents of Richmond
- Navy Position Relay
- National Association of Property Owners and Real Estate Professionals
- National Association of Paediatric Occupational Therapists (UK)
- Not A Part of This Subdivision
- National Association of Professional Outdoor Women
- National Aerial Photography Program (USGS)
- National Association for Patient Participation (UK)
- National Association of Patent Practitioners (Williamsburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Poetry Press wants National Poetry Month to go the extra mile this year and actually change the way poetry is taught and experienced.
National Poetry Month Celebration The Lunenburg Public Library, in conjunction with The Louise Bogan Chapter of MSPS, sponsors an evening of poetry and light refreshments, 6:30-8 p.
Louis Poetry Center celebrates National Poetry Month with readings by local poets, LBB, 399 N.
Now some of his silliest quotes have been turned into verse by Washington Post writer Richard Thompson for National Poetry Month.
The Portz Fund Grant and the National Poetry Month celebration connect the local creative arts efforts initiated by our class with national efforts to support and celebrate the arts.
Not nearly as famous as Psalm 23, or even Leaves of Grass--Walt Whitman's famous book of poetry made infamous last year when a gent named Bill gave it as a gift to a woman called Monica--is National Poetry Month here in the United States.
Diantha Parker and Sara Sarasohn commissioned me to write a poem for National Poetry Month.