Off and on for more than 30 years, I have been involved in the work of the National Playing Fields Association, the first national charity you took on after you married our future Queen and became the Duke of Edinburgh back in 1947.
What does NPFA stand for?
NPFA stands for National Playing Fields Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPFA
We have 1 other meaning of NPFA in our Acronym Attic
- Norton Personal Firewall
- Nuclear Power Facility
- Nurse Prescribers’ Formulary
- Naval Prison Farms and Prison Personnel (US Navy)
- Nuclear Protein Factor Type 1
- National Pension Fund Association
- National Physical Fitness Act (Canada)
- National Physical Fitness Award
- National Planning Fields Association
- National Platform for Action (Malawi)
- National Premium Finance Association
- National Production Forest Area
- National Program for Fighting AIDS (Syria)
- National Program to Fight AIDS (Kenya)
- Nevada Professional Farriers Association
- New Peru Friendship Association
- Nixon Peabody Financial Advisors LLC
- Non-Polar Fractional Area
- Non-Public Funds Accounting
- Nordic Pet Food Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Owain Glyndwer Scheme is an initiative introduced by Fields in Trust - formerly the National Playing Fields Association Cymru, the Welsh arm of the NPFA) - with the endorsement of the Welsh Government.
People from Rhosllanerchrugog in the north to Tonypandy in the Valleys sourced cash from the National Playing Fields Association, to try to emulate what the Victorians had built in the cities.
FIT was formerly the National Playing Fields Association and has been campaigning for green space conservation for 80 years.
B Lewis Ball Road, Cardiff IN reply to the letter, 'Ignoring the people's voice' by Ron Page in Viewpoints, (January 23), may I point out that in answer to the many legal issues raised by Mr Page, he has received letters from Cardiff council's head of parks and several from the council's legal department, including from the head of legal services, also from the National Playing Fields Association and the Ombudsman for Wales.
Bardon Mill cricket pavilion is being given a new roof and disabled access, with funding from Northumberland County Council, Tynedale Council, the National Playing Fields Association, Bardon Mill Conkers Committee and Bardon Mill parish council.
An additional pounds 11,700 for the project has come from the National Playing Fields Association.
North Warwickshire Borough Council has earmarked pounds 200,000 this year to improve play areas across the district following a survey carried out by the National Playing Fields Association in 2003.