Facts about Playground Injuries: * Nearly 80 percent of all injuries were caused by falls, according to the National Playground Safety Institute.
What does NPSI stand for?
NPSI stands for National Playground Safety Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPSI
We have 25 other meanings of NPSI in our Acronym Attic
- North Pacific Subtropical Gyre (oceans)
- National Parks Support Group Trust (South Africa)
- National Pipe Straight Hose (garden hose thread)
- Net Positive Suction Head
- Non-Protein Sulfhydryl
- Net Positive Suction Head Available
- National Park Seminary Historic District (Forest Glen, MD; US EPA)
- North Puget Sound Hockey League (Washington)
- Net Positive Suction Head Required
- American National Straight Intermediate Pipe Thread
- National Prep School Invitational
- National Protective Services Institute (San Antonio, TX)
- NCP (Network Control Program) Packet Switching Interface
- Network Control Program Packet Switch Interface
- Neuropathic Pain Symptom Inventory
- North Pittsburgh Systems (stock symbol)
- Norman Paterson School of International Affairs (Canada)
- National Public Safety Information Bureau (Stevens Point, WI)
- National Probation Service Information Systems Strategy (UK)
- National Philharmonic Society of Lithuania (est. 1940)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Playground Safety Institute (a program of the National Recreation and Park Association), the National Safety Council, and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) are quite active in setting standards and promoting playground safety We can certainly learn from their work and extend the benefits of their experience into our daily practice.
The National Playground Safety Institute, Norris noted, states that playground operators, such as schools and cities, can control the causes of injurious conditions by implementing a Playground Safety Management program.