AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD On Friday (10 April) the National Pilots Association announced that 87.
What does NPA stand for?
NPA stands for National Pilots Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPA
We have 415 other meanings of NPA in our Acronym Attic
- National Patent Association
- National Pathways Association
- National Pediculosis Association
- National Performing Arts (various locations)
- National Perinatal Association
- National Personnel Associates (Grand Rapids, MI)
- National Pharmaceutical Association
- National Pharmacopoeia Authorities (WHO)
- National Phreaks Association
- National Pigeon Association
- National Plan of Action for Children (various locations)
- National Planning Agency (various organizations)
- National Policy Association
- National Porn Association
- National Ports Authority
- National Powersport Auctions (Poway, CA)
- National Prescription Audit
- National Priority Area (various locations)
- National Procrastinators Association
- National Production Authority (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AirTran Airways' support mirrors the support for the change by its 1,400 member pilot union, the National Pilots Association (NPA).
And some of it could be just local pranky-type stuff, or it might have something to do with terrorists,'' said Allen Philpot, president of the National Pilots Association.
CONTACT: Brian Gaudet, +1-202-494-4332, for National Pilots Association
National Pilots Association (NPA) representing the pilots of AirTran Airways.
The National Pilots Association is reportedly considering representation options for its 1,600 pilots.
Additionally, the MEC met with AirTran management representatives and leaders of the National Pilots Association (NPA) -- the independent union representing AirTran pilots.
NYSE:AAI), today issued the following statement regarding the agreements made with the National Pilots Association (NPA) and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 528 (IBT) concerning the restoration of the temporary pay cuts and reduced workweeks following the tragedies of September 11, 2001.