Helen, of Bridge House Estate, Ferryhill, who is at the loft twice a day and is helped by parents Janice and George, said: "I had entered three of the birds for a National Pigeon Association Show in Hurworth, near Darlington, on Saturday and I am absolutely heartbroken that someone could do this.
What does NPA stand for?
NPA stands for National Pigeon Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPA
We have 415 other meanings of NPA in our Acronym Attic
- National Pasta Association (Washington, DC)
- National Patent Association
- National Pathways Association
- National Pediculosis Association
- National Performing Arts (various locations)
- National Perinatal Association
- National Personnel Associates (Grand Rapids, MI)
- National Pharmaceutical Association
- National Pharmacopoeia Authorities (WHO)
- National Phreaks Association
- National Pilots Association
- National Plan of Action for Children (various locations)
- National Planning Agency (various organizations)
- National Policy Association
- National Porn Association
- National Ports Authority
- National Powersport Auctions (Poway, CA)
- National Prescription Audit
- National Priority Area (various locations)
- National Procrastinators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the wake of the serious accident, the NBHC and the Irish Airports Authority Aer Rianta arranged an urgent meeting with the national pigeon associations.