In December 2010, four new petrochemical plants had been planned by the National Petrochemical Company of Iran, and now, with eight projects inaugurated, some of the plants are expected to be operational by February 20-March 20, 2011.
What does NPCI stand for?
NPCI stands for National Petrochemical Company of Iran
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPCI
We have 2 other meanings of NPCI in our Acronym Attic
- North Penn Community Health Foundation (Lansdale, PA)
- layer N Protocol Control Information
- Nano Pseudo C Interpreted
- National Pager Communications Inc.
- National Park Concessions Incorporated
- National Payment Clearinghouse Inc.
- National Payments Corporation of India
- National Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (registry)
- National Pesticide Information Center
- National Petrochemical Company International (Iran)
- National Pipeline Consequence Index
- National Policy on the Construction Industry (Zambia)
- National Potato Chip Institute
- National Programme of Community Interest
- Native Performance Culture Investigation (Canada)
- Native Plant Conservation Initiative
- Natural Products Consulting Institute
- Navigate Person Contact Information
- NAVSEA Performance and Compliance Inspection (US Navy)
- net per-capita income
Samples in periodicals archive:
Managing director of National Petrochemical Company of Iran said that the country has targeted to export $5.
Pars Petrochemical Company -- a wholly owned affiliate of the National Petrochemical Company of Iran -- has just awarded Technip-Coflexip (NYSE: TKP; Euronext: 13170) and its Iranian partner Nargan, an EPC contract for the design and construction of a low density polyethylene plant for the 9th Olefins Complex at Asaluyeh.