The three-day meeting also touched on action plans for agreements which had already been signed, including the establishment of the $700 million Hengam fertilizer factory in southern Iran, a joint venture between PT Pupuk Sriwijaya and National Petrochemical Company International Ltd.
What does NPCi stand for?
NPCi stands for National Petrochemical Company International (Iran)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPCi
We have 2 other meanings of NPCi in our Acronym Attic
- Nationale Paritaire Commissie Geneesheren-Ziekenhuizen (Dutch: National Joint Committee on Medical-Hospitals; Institution of the Federation of Belgian Association of Medical Specialists)
- North Penn Community Health Foundation (Lansdale, PA)
- layer N Protocol Control Information
- Nano Pseudo C Interpreted
- National Pager Communications Inc.
- National Park Concessions Incorporated
- National Payment Clearinghouse Inc.
- National Payments Corporation of India
- National Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (registry)
- National Pesticide Information Center
- National Petrochemical Company of Iran
- National Pipeline Consequence Index
- National Policy on the Construction Industry (Zambia)
- National Potato Chip Institute
- National Programme of Community Interest
- Native Performance Culture Investigation (Canada)
- Native Plant Conservation Initiative
- Natural Products Consulting Institute
- Navigate Person Contact Information
- NAVSEA Performance and Compliance Inspection (US Navy)