15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In conjunction with tomorrow's National Premature Infant Awareness Day, the National Perinatal Association announced today the release of the Multidisciplinary Guidelines for the Care of Late Preterm Infants, created to deliver evidence-based instructions and tools on the management and care of late preterm infants - an often underserved, yet at risk group.
What does NPA stand for?
NPA stands for National Perinatal Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPA
We have 415 other meanings of NPA in our Acronym Attic
- National Park Area (various locations)
- National Parking Association
- National Particleboard Association (Gaithersburg, MD)
- National Partnership Agreement (various locations)
- National Partnership for Action to End Health Disparities (US DHHS)
- National Pasta Association (Washington, DC)
- National Patent Association
- National Pathways Association
- National Pediculosis Association
- National Performing Arts (various locations)
- National Personnel Associates (Grand Rapids, MI)
- National Pharmaceutical Association
- National Pharmacopoeia Authorities (WHO)
- National Phreaks Association
- National Pigeon Association
- National Pilots Association
- National Plan of Action for Children (various locations)
- National Planning Agency (various organizations)
- National Policy Association
- National Porn Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multiple Sclerosis Foundation Muscular Dystrophy Family Foundation National Ability Center National Disability Sports Alliance National Family Caregivers Association National Multiple Sclerosis Society National Perinatal Association New Mobility Magazine NISH No Boundaries Ocean Hyperbaric Neurologic Center PALAESTRA Paraplegia News Pride Mobility Products Corp.
The National Perinatal Association has a staff of 3 1/2 and an annual operating budget of $308,000.
Howse received the Stanley Graven Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Perinatal Association.
The National Perinatal Association (NPA) has established a "Parent and Family Advocate Special Interest Group" as part of its mission to facilitate Family-Centered Perinatal Care.
Today her firm provides consulting and management services to clients such as the National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists, the American Academy of Nursing, the International Association for Human Caring, and the National Perinatal Association.
us Update: The correct address for the National Perinatal Association is 3500 East Fletcher Ave.
In 2000, in recognition for his work, the National Perinatal Association presented Dr.